A Special Bento Challenge!

In honor of a link from Nikki and her site Fascinating Womanhood Alaska, I would like to renew my bento challenge!

Thank you, Nikki, for encouraging others to visit here and consider making their own bento!

If you would like to try your hand at bento making and share your endeavors with others, I always welcome bento contributions.  Please email me a picture or two of your bento and a description.  I will share your work with my readers.  Hopefully, together we can encourage more people to make lunch memorable with a bento meal!  My email is fontevrault at comcast dot net.

This challenge is open to anyone, anywhere in the world!  It does not have an end date.  Just shoot me an email and I'll post your work!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: